It’s been a trying year for Bears fans but things are looking up. We are especially interested in the upcoming offseason. New GM Ryan Poles is minted with nine draft picks and should have $125-$135 million in cap space at his disposal. Poles and assistant GM Ian Cunningham are already scouting the top college players.
We’re looking forward to continuing to bring you more analysis and commentary on Chicago Bears football and the NFL in 2023.
- Follow us on Twitter (@BearsInsider)
- Follow Bears Insider writer Michael Canter on Twitter
- Follow Bears Insider writer Sean Holland on Twitter
- Follow Bears Insider and Cubs Insider Editor-in-Chief Evan Altman on Twitter
- Follow Bears Insider and Cubs Insider Chief Strategy Officer Jon Ferlise on Twitter
- Join the conversation on Facebook
- Join our Discord Page
- Subscribe to weekly email updates (Coming Soon)
- Follow us by RSS
- Learn more about Bears Insider by checking our About Us page
- If you are interested in writing for us, contact Michael Canter on Twitter
- Send private comments to our executive team
- If you are a baseball fan, please check us out at Cubs Insider
- If you are looking for some great Cubs podcasting, subscribe to The Rant Live, hosted by Jon Ferlise and Evan Altman. Subscribe to The Rant Live podcast on Apple, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Spreaker, Google Podcasts, Podcast Addict, or Podchaser.
- Follow The Rant Live webcast on the Cubs Insider YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter channels.
Wishing you all a very happy and safe holiday! Thank you so much for your support and commentary.
– The Bears Insider blog team.